ProSound F75 for Abdominal
ProSound F75 Overview
Our Ultra Premium F75 ultrasound system is designed for maximum flexibility and utility across multiple imaging environments.
Exam results are obtained with fewer keystrokes which allows you to focus on the patient rather than on system operation. The F75 is supports multiple clinical applications with a very wide selection of probes and outstanding image quality.
ProSound F75 Image Technology
Clear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi – Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the ProSound F75 platform.
- Compound Pulse Wave Generator (CPWG) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
- Broadband Harmonics™ (BbH) – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
- Full Aperture Apodization (FAA) – Processes signals on all channels which significantly enhances focusing and sensitivity and allows for greater image uniformity.
- Adaptive Image Processing (AIP) – Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
- Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI) – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
- Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
- SmartProbes – The new high-efficiency probes are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams.
ProSound F75 Ergonomics
Adhering to good ergonomic design principles the ProSound F75 fits the operator in multiple situations and allows maximum comfort and minimal fatigue.
Beautifully Compact – the ProSound F75's main body is under 24 inches wide and under 48 inches tall. A wide positioning handle, large wheels and a simple monitor locking mechanism assures safe and simple transportation.
Operation Panel – can be adjusted so that the switch layout matches the angle of the operators arm. For maximum comfort, the panel can also be quickly swiveled, adjusted sideways and back and forth. It can also can be lowered to under 28 inches.
Flexible Viewing – The wide angle 19 inch high resolution monitor can be viewed even from and acute angle. The monitor angle, height and distance can be optimized for every clinical requirement. A remote control is available for various operations such as switching display modes and adjusting images.
ProSound F75 Features
Real Time Elastography
An innovative diagnostic tool that provides real-time color display of tissue elasticity.
Displays blood flow with directional information at higher frame rates and spatial resolution compared to conventional methods. Detail and accuracy of blood flow information is greatly increased with reduced blooming of color.
Dual Dynamic Display (DDD)
Real-time side-by-side display of a B-mode image and Color Doppler image assisting in easy anatomical interpretation of blood flow.
Trapezoidal display on linear transducers provides a wider diagnostic field of view.
High-Definition Extended Field of View (HD-EFV)
Provides an extended field-of-view image created from a series of real-time images. As the user moves the transducer across the area of interest a larger image is created that provides clearer spatial relationship information of anatomy and structures. This is especially helpful in assessing structures that are larger than the transducer field of view.
Contrast Harmonic Echo (CHE)
To improve understanding of blood flow information, Hitachi-Aloka offers harmonics enhanced imaging specifically designed for use with contrast agents. The low MI contrast imaging obtained improves signal-to-noise ratio.
* In the USA, contrast-enhanced ultrasound has not been market cleared by the FDA for all imaging applications.
Small Parts Imaging